1. The end result of an action is already contained in the original thought.
2. All actions and thoughts of an individual contribute to the whole human system.
3. When a person is unaware of their effect on the system, they automatically act with an egoistic intention.
4. When these intentions combine, they are naturally in conflict.
5. At the global level, a crisis reveals the initial thoughts behind our actions.
6. So that becoming aware of these egoistic thoughts, the individuals can begin to consciously determine the purpose of their actions.
It’s clear to see that changing the purpose behind the action is the only way to produce positive and purposeful results.
This is the Law of Purpose!
UNFORTUNATELY NO ONE EVER LOOKS AT THEIR INTENTIONS.